Information Center helps business analysts and knowledge seekers to easily collect and analyze data from multiple sources, eliminating the need for manual processes and complex systems that are commonly error-prone and expensive to maintain.
It’s built around Ke Labs’ patented Information Unit Model, a powerful knowledge representation schema with unmatched versatility.
• Interact with any number of databases
• Merge data from any number of sources
• Create queries without having any knowledge of SQL
• Create a library of queries for shared use
• Perform analytics immediately on any query results without exporting data
• Create interactive reports that incorporate a wide range of data analytics
• Distribute reports via email and other methods
• Save your queries and reports in your own personal workspace and/or share them with colleagues
All tools utilize a point-and-click user interface for individuals at varying levels of technical competency. Self-service capabilities and overall self-sufficiency are intended outcomes. It expands to become more precise and powerful as users build and share new queries, analytic routines, interactive reports and dashboards.
Understanding of SQL is not required. Point-and-click user interface f or fast results. Ability to customize count, constraint, order and sizing options.
Leverage Form Queries to automate tedious query tasks. They are focused but extremely fast and easy to use. A library of Form Queries can be created and maintained covering every aspect of your activities and make them accessible to everybody who needs them.
Reports are also interactive so you can change criteria to explore your database to gain the insights and understanding you need.
Graphs are an important tool in visualizing data. Our Unit Modeler Technology has the ability to create a wide The Unit Modeler has the ability to create a wide variety of graphs including line plots, scatter plots, area plots, bar charts, pie charts, and color-coded scatter plots. You can add annotations to your plots to create informative and stunning visual displays.